Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Good Mornin' Good Mornin'


"...We talked the whole night through
Good Mornin
Good Mornin
to you."

Singin' In The Rain has now become one of my all time favorite movies! We watched it last night, and I just love watching the dancing sequences over and over again! Gene Kelly is really a gifted dancer, and Debbie Reynolds is SO cute! I love to watch them tap tap tap away. Donald O'Conner is just hilarious and an avid dancer himself. Cyd Cherisse is such a talented ballerina though she dances lyrical and jazz in this film. It makes me want to sing and get out my tapping shoes again.

I highly recommend this movie to families and folks young and old. We got it for some family members for birthdays this year and they're in for a treat!

I just got back from walking Chuy in the rain. It was fun, but cold. Chuy's asleep now. How fun could that number have been for Gene Kelly to dance all that in the pouring rain! What a scene.

No comments: