Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jonah's Independence Day!

Jonah started walking on July 4th, Independence Day, of course! First he started taking about half a step last Sunday, shuffling his feet and then sitting down. But then he took 1 step on Mon. and on Friday, he took 2-4 steps together and kept trying it several times!

Today we went to Conner Prairie with Grandma and Grandpa Bayman and his cousins, the Romeros and he was having fun dancing and taking 4-6 steps again! He's just walking more and more! It's exciting for me. I wish I had some pics to post, but our camera broke in Taiwan, so we need to get one. But I do have some video. I'll try to post it on Facebook.

Jonah's doing so well. It's encouraging to see him obey so well as he's learning and developing more. We're enjoying our son. He's such a delight to us!

No comments: